/r/skeptic would want this They did. Since curry powder is a highly adjustable combination of natural herbs and spices, it is a bit presumptuous to say "curry powder" has any effect that is medicinal. ...
This image with the title of "10 Herbs That Heal" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Food Hacks . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about 10 Herbs That Heal
- /r/skeptic would love this
- They did.
- Since curry powder is a highly variable mixture of herbs and spices, it's a bit presumptuous to say "curry powder" has any medicinal effect. There are literally hundreds of so-called curry powders. Which ingredient, exactly, is the active one? Rather makes the entire list suspect, doesn't it? A skeptic from way back, I'd like to know the sources for these claims.
- Yeah.. it should've said Turmeric... what kind of retard made this?
- Yeah, I don't think anyone uses them in high enough doses to have medicinal effects.
- Cilantro and parsley are big part of the Hungarian cuisine. I eat them minimum once a week, but I didn't noticed any affect.
- They forgot cannabis.
- Can anyone confirm the cilantro thing?
- I can confirm that cilantro will make a good part of the population vomit. In case you don't have ipecac.
- Anything at any Time? Try Marijuana
- I thought only Green Herbs healed? I must be losing my marbles, Chris. Read more comments