We see at least 6 servings of veggies here. Health meals. [INFARCTION INTENSIFIES] this is certainly from Phat Philly in San Francisco. I ought ton't have eaten the thing that is whole but We could not ...
This image with the title of "<Sound of arteries clogging>" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Sandwiches . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about <Sound of arteries clogging>
- I see at least 6 servings of veggies there. Health food.
- [INFARCTION INTENSIFIES]
- This is from Phat Philly in San Francisco. I shouldn't have eaten the whole thing, but I couldn't not . For the record, I'm a Pat's man when we're talking about actual Philly.
- You need to revisit the city of brotherly love then. Pat's is nothing but a tourist trap.
- Agreed, there are much better places. I enjoy Tony Lukes, but I guess that could be considered a tourist place as well.
- I think the sound you are imagining goes something like this..."Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm".
- CLOGGING INTENSIFIES
- its not dipped, that would be better.
- I DONT KNOW WHAT DIPPED IS BUT I WANT IT!
- Italian beef sandwiches come in three ways in Chicago. Dry: Meat on bread Wet: Meat on bread with a spoonful of the liquid the meat is cooked in on top. Dipped: Meat on bread, then the whole sandwich is submerged into the liquid the meat is cooked in. I get mine with mozzarella then dipped
- This isn't something they have in Florida. Time to burn the state to the ground. Read more comments