Like ass. And not in a way that is good. wish to see this on /r/expectationvsreality lol oh my god, that subreddit is pretty funny. it appears like simply a lot of people that suck ...
This image with the title of "Adorable edible Christmas lights!" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Food Hacks . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Adorable edible Christmas lights!
- Like ass. And not in a good way.
- want to see this on /r/expectationvsreality
- lol oh my god, that subreddit is pretty funny.
- it looks like just a bunch of people that suck at baking
- Fantastic! I've found my home!
- doubt they stick...w/o glue
- notice the lighter
- ah, I guess these don't fit into my no butane diet. damn.
- The string(cord) should be made from fine dental floss, so you could take care of your teeth after eating it.
- Pssht. Pull & Peel twizzlers man. Edit: And guy below you says the same thing. I'm unoriginal apparently.
- Pull and peel Twizzlers work well as the "string" for your lights.
- Can someone tell me why the Mike & Ike packages now have one if the names scribbled out? I noticed this a while ago but never found out why.
- They "broke up". It was just a marketing campaign, they're "back together" now.
- The world's foremost homosaxual couple.
- Bert and Ernie would like a word.
- Marketing ploy. They created "anti-Mike/anti-Ike" ads all over the place and then had a huge commercial of them getting back together with a brand new, juicier flavor. There were a few billboard signs around my city and it got people talking about the brand.
- Sorry but I feel like this would taste terrible. I can't imagine those flavors going together, not to mention the wonderful taste of butane. As someone else suggested, heating up a knife and using that would be better. Read more comments