That bun looks great, can a recipe is got by me for that? Here you go http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/40-minute-hamburger-buns Did the slaw is made by you too? Well, not necessarily. ...
This image with the title of "After 6 hrs roasting a pork shoulder, this is my reward. Pulled pork on a homemade bun with slaw and BBQ sauce." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Sandwiches . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about After 6 hrs roasting a pork shoulder, this is my reward. Pulled pork on a homemade bun with slaw and BBQ sauce.
- That bun looks fantastic, can I get a recipe for that?
- Here you go http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/40-minute-hamburger-buns
- Did you make the slaw too?
- Well, not really. It was the pre cut and packaged bag of veggies and a bottle of slaw dressing that we poured on. I didn't have the time for slaw makin' today.
- Yes, yes, and yes.
- Nice work! Pulled pork is one of my favorite things to eat.
- Excellent! I like your style.
- Fantastic. No matter what meat I roast, the first bit always goes on a sandwich. This evening was crispy chicken skin and houmous. Dang.
- Nice work! Read more comments