would you try to pop it back the sandwich or just do you eat it? There is no way that is wrong eat it....however the southern means is to smother it in cream gravy Avocado... with gravy? ...
This image with the title of "Bacon, Blue Cheese and Avocado Baguette [OS] [800 x 1041]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Foods . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Bacon, Blue Cheese and Avocado Baguette [OS] [800 x 1041]
- do you try to pop it back in the sandwich or do you just eat it?
- There is no wrong way to eat it....however the southern way is to smother it in cream gravy
- Avocado... with gravy? Are you sure that you're southern?
- For me, it depends on how much sandwich is left.
- That's why the rope is there.
- Dig a trench in the bread and stuff the avocado in. Doesn't squish out.
- Looks awesome. I would maybe add a little buffalo sauce cause I'm a big buffalo-bleu fan. But that's just me.
- i was thinking hot sauce
- Why is there rope on that sandwich?
- Fifty shades of baguette.
- Christian Blue Cheese
- Fifty Shades of Grey Poupon
- Watch who you call a baguette, man.
- to restrain the sandwich and keep it from escaping
- STOP RESISTING
- Because pinterest. Read more comments