Pardon my lack of knowledge, but what is a biscuit? I am sorry, I am from Australia! We do not have this! You'd call it a scone that is savory. It's a bread that is quick from flour, lard, milk, baking powder ...
This image with the title of "Bacon, egg and cheese biscuits." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Sandwiches . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Bacon, egg and cheese biscuits.
- Pardon my ignorance, but what's a biscuit? I'm sorry, I'm from Australia! We don't have this!
- You would call it a savory scone. It's a quick bread made from flour, lard, milk, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Aah I see! Yum that sounds tasty, I'll have to try it some time:)
- Search for biscuits and gravy. Or if you stick to sandwich style, do them SouthWest style with Jalapeno and cheddar.
- Underrated? Forgive me, but as a southerner biscuit sandwiches are everywhere.
- I should clearly move to the South.
- Dip that in some maple syrup, that's some good stuff. Read more comments