Well my lasagna is making spaghetti bolognese and cheddar that is adding at the top. that is spaghetti bolognaise outsmarted by ignoramusaurus. thats gotta sting. The grammar ...
This image with the title of "Basic homemade lasagne, layer by layer" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Food Hacks . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Basic homemade lasagne, layer by layer
- Well my lasagna is making spaghetti bolognese and adding cheddar cheese on top.
- that is spaghetti bolognaise
- outsmarted by ignoramusaurus. thats gotta sting.
- The grammar made me giggle.
- What are words made out from Click at the here to learn out
- I would advise seasoning the bechamel sauce with salt, pepper and nutmeg. It becomes very creamy, luxurious and delicious and adds a special touch to the lasagna. I would also continue to cook the roux until it becomes light tan, because it will impart a very slight toasty flavor into the sauce, and then add the milk or cream. I like to add a fackton of garlic to my ragu as well. EDIT: It's early.
- Nutmeg is a must in lasagne
- I would never.
- Agree with everything and would add that I bring my milk to just-before-boiling before I add it to my roux.
- No garlic?
- Why garlic?
- never question the garlic, just do.
- I'll do it if you give me a good reason, I swear
- What are where lasagne is from who? Most awkwardly worded title ever (on the image itself). Looks okay, but there are certain things that it is easier and cheaper to buy that don't degrade quality, the white sauce in this case.
- er (on bechamel is fairly simple to make.
- Fantastic to know, thanks for sharing!
- Seems pretty typical to what I do, minus the fact that apparently people add vegetables to their lasagna. Blasphemy! Read more comments