I wanna rest on dat. Day Dough rested for 1. BBQ gas grilled in about 10-12 moments rotating a couple of times to cook evenly. That looks delicious! Man, I Have never ever used ...
This image with the title of "Basic Muenster cheese pizza, long time lurker." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Pizza . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Basic Muenster cheese pizza, long time lurker.
- I wanna sleep on dat.
- Dough rested for 1 day. BBQ gas grilled in about 10-12 minutes rotating once or twice to cook evenly.
- That looks delicious!
- Man, I've never used Muenster. Gonna have to mix some of that gooey goodness into my next pie.
- My dad worked at a pizza place back in the late 60's, early 70's. They used that cheese on everything there. Still to this day I put it on all my pizzas. Makes it perfect
- It doesn't slice as well as Mozzarella, and it tends to stick together. But it tastes great!
- Not a muenster guy, but this is quality work
- I have been wanting to try this. I just made three grilled cheese with 2 slices of muenster each. It's so frickin' creamy, I love it.
- You mean the American Muenster cheese, not the French kind, right?
- I'd eat it! Looks great! Read more comments