Blue is my favourite way of eating bavette, it gets tough they didn't ask, I'd say it was blue with a crust as it gets cooked. It is loved by me. Incredible. That's 10 moment ...
This image with the title of "Bavette steak and eggs, Albert Schloss, Manchester" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Steak . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Bavette steak and eggs, Albert Schloss, Manchester
- Blue is my favourite way of eating bavette, it gets tough as it gets cooked
- They didn't ask, I'd say it was blue with a crust.
- I love it. Incredible.
- That's 10 minute walk from where i live! Looks cold and a bit undercooked
- Maybe just me and I get that, but that steak looks horribly unappetizing. It looks, cold, dry and under cooked which I am surprised they were able to achieve.
- It wasn't. Maybe my hdr picture
- Could be, and no insult meant to you either! Cheers.
- No problem, I didn't cool it and it was delicious
- Maybe just you, because I'm drooling here...
- Yeah, I would seriously stab someone to get to eat that, even myself.
- I know people are going to hate me now, but I would love to understand this a bit more. What's the difference in having this thin crust and just eating the meat raw, not cooked at all. Would you people that eat it this rare still enjoy it? To me it doesn't seem like there would be a big difference other than aesthetics. I wouldn't be opposed to trying it though, I might like it. Read more comments