A drug was failed by me test just looking at that bagel. Some poppies were got by me stuck between my teeth just reading your comment. We thought it was a icing that is blue That seriously ...
This image with the title of "Beautiful platter with homemade lox [640x963]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Foods . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Beautiful platter with homemade lox [640x963]
- I failed a drug test just looking at that bagel.
- I got some poppies stuck between my teeth just reading your comment.
- I thought it was a blue icing donut
- That seriously looks amazing! It's only 6:45am and I'll have to get out of bed for food now...
- Exactly my thought, I will be doing this for the summer.
- hm.... perfect time to wake to get to the Dim Sum place on time.
- Whoa. This looks absolutely awesome, OP. Question, though--how exactly do you make homemade lox?
- I thought I had posted the link from Honestly Yum: http://honestlyyum.com/9875/homemade-lox/ Enjoy.
- Sweet, thank you!!
- Looks delicious. Not to be a pedantic pest, but five days is too long to be curing lox/gravlax. Most professional preparations are between 36 and 48 hours.
- Seems you get some knowledge there. Is there a rule for curing of salmon? Such as the 30% weight loss for meat. Read more comments