Damn, im maybe not vegan, but this look that is dish good ! That restaurant really skimps in the vegan choices. I have never thought that. We've constantly left complete and everything I have ever had ...
This image with the title of "Cedar Plank Roasted Tofu at Seasons 52 [Houston, TX]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Vegan Food . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Cedar Plank Roasted Tofu at Seasons 52 [Houston, TX]
- Damn, im not vegan, but this dish look REALLY good !
- That restaurant really skimps on the vegan options.
- I've never thought that. I've always left full and everything I've ever had was amazing. Not to mention all the vegan options that are available.
- Yeah but every single item other than tofu has to be modified just to be vegan, that's the crap I hate dealing with. You have to be real precise about how you tell the server everything or they will fack up and give you the wrong thing.
- That's any restaurant. At least Seasons 52 has a vegan menu which very plainly instructs how to request it be made vegan.
- Good point. I guess i'm spoiled with asian restaurant's having a full page of vegan entrees without modification, or all veg restaurants being amazinng. Haha you're right. I just never liked tofu enough to eat it alone.
- I usually wouldn't either, but this one had a really good flavor - I think it was dredged in a blend of mustard/turmeric. It's hard to be spoiled in Houston, TX, btw. Consider yourself lucky. Read more comments