The time that is only've ever been the to bushwick restaurant I was able to walk in on a Saturday afternoon and there wasn't a wait. I got it at Madison Square Eats a months that are few and so I didn't have ...
This image with the title of "Cheese pizza from Roberta's in NYC. I love this crust!!" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Pizza . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Cheese pizza from Roberta's in NYC. I love this crust!!
- The only time I've ever been the to bushwick restaurant I was able to walk in on a Saturday afternoon and there wasn't a wait.
- I got it at Madison Square Eats a few months ago so I didn't have to wait long at all!
- True, that's an option. I mainly just meant the restaurant in Bushwick.
- Which is still nonsense because they have a takeout window next door. So now we've got negative BS at the top of the comments. Good jahb.
- Last time I went to Roberta's, we got take-out and just ate in their garden, which is what a lot of people were doing. Was still warm and skipped a long wait on a Saturday at dinner. That said, there are SO many other Neapolitan places not too far away.
- Speedy Romeo is my favorite, but the seating in the back at Saraghina can't be beat.
- Both Roberta's and Di Farra are overrated. Saraghina or Toby's for the Brooklyn Win.
- Frannys is great too....expensive, but great.
- I think Toby's has gone way down hill over the past year or 2. I personally now go across the street to giuseppina's. Those guys are awesome.
- I hear that a lot actually. I'm still sticking with Toby's for the time being.
- Next time you go to Toby's just go across the street to mix things up. At leasy you'll know which pizza you like better on that block by the end of the night. Read more comments