These look amazing! What's the true name of the cheese? soy cheese from west side market NYC. It's not a name brand, it's just made in the wow...what that is deli the material to the far appropriate? ...
This image with the title of "Cheesy Enchiladas" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Vegan Food . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Cheesy Enchiladas
- These look amazing! What's the name of the cheese?
- soy cheese from west side market NYC. It's not a name brand, it's just made in the deli
- wow...what's the stuff to the far right?
- It's some of the extra beefless crumbles that fell out when I transferred it from the pan.
- The tortillas look so crispy and perfect! What temperature/length did you cook them at? And did you put oil or sauce on the outside of them?
- I microwaved the tortillas for about a minute then dipped them in enchilada sauce before filling them with the beef crumbles/onions and wrapping them up. Then I poured the leftover sauce on top of the rolled enchiladas and put them in the oven at 350 for about 20 minutes. It was a small toaster oven so I think it cooks things faster than normal ovens. The first time I made these I put the cheese on after like 10 min cause I was afraid of it burning but the second time I did it I put them on right away and it was fine.
- Sounds amazing, I'll have to try this! Read more comments