I work on Cornbread Cafe in Eugene, OR. All vegan diner that is southern-inspired] you dudes had been on meals network right, howd that help out business We were! It definitely helped some, ...
This image with the title of "Chocolate Chip Cookie Sammiches I made at work today" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Vegan Food . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Chocolate Chip Cookie Sammiches I made at work today
- I work at Cornbread Cafe in Eugene, OR. All vegan southern-inspired diner :]
- you guys were on food network right, howd that help out business
- We were! It definitely helped some, and every time the episode airs again, we get pretty busy for the next several days.
- interesting, cheers
- I'll have to check it out next time I'm in the area!
- Ask for me!
- these look amazing!
- What's the ice cream stuff made out of? Looks interesting!
- Just simple vanilla buttercream :]
- What's the recipe if this is vegan?
- The cookies are my own recipe but have brown and organic (vegan, non-bleached) sugars, egg replacer, earth balance, flour, vanilla, salt. The buttercream is 142 grams earth balance, 280 grams powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 tablespoon of soy milk. This buttercream recipe is my standard go-to, just switching out the vanilla for any other extract or using different liquids in place of soy milk (pineapple juice, pureed strawberries, etc). Read more comments