smother them in beans 10/10 I like to put peas and sweetcorn in the holes That's my whole childhood right there till they go soggy. Thanks mum... good Shooting that is old Stars ...
This image with the title of "Crispy Bacon, Eggs and Waffles - Sunday Breakfast is served! [640x640]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Foods . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Crispy Bacon, Eggs and Waffles - Sunday Breakfast is served! [640x640]
- smother them in beans till they go soggy 10/10
- I like to put peas and sweetcorn in the holes
- That's my whole childhood right there. Thanks mum...
- Good old Shooting Stars
- those aren't the usual sort of waffles, they're potato waffles. they're like hash browns.
- I was gonna say if those were typical waffles they look weird. Made me think of those smiley face fries
- Made me think of those smiley face fries That's pretty much what they are, just potato mixed with oil and salt.
- Like a hash brown and a waffle got together and had babies?
- No hate, but those waffles still look frozen.
- I think your freezer might be broken
- Nope - golden brown.
- More like golden yellow?
- If this is food porn what standards does this sub reddit have? This looks like a totally normal breakfast. That waffle was just taken out of the freezer and put in a toaster oven. Why is it that just because they didn't overcook their eggs, and actually seasoned them it is considered food porn?
- The bottom of the eggs actually are overcooked. (I actually like my eggs overcooked a bit, though)
- The top egg looks straight-up weird, and I bet both couldn't be cut with a fork without a struggle.
- Because it looks facking good to eat. That's all that's required.
- because look at that beautiful meat Read more comments