Huh, you realize, I'm unsure whatever they utilized to fuel the fire! We did not taste anything uncommon that you see at so I couldn't tell you what it was, sorry 🙂 It's probably a similar procedure to ...
This image with the title of "Dragon roll breathing fire" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Sushi . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Dragon roll breathing fire
- Huh, you know, I'm not sure what they used to fuel the fire! I didn't taste anything unusual so I couldn't tell you what it was, sorry 🙂
- It's probably a similar procedure to that you see at teppanyaki (hibachi). A little bit of oil and then vodka (80 proof or higher) lit on fire. You could just do the vodka, but it would burn out fast. The oil serves as kind of a fuel for the vodka' flame
- That is pretty cool but the eyes are just goofy.
- You mean the forehead boobs? That's a real part of a dragon.
- The fire makes up for it.
- Yep yep
- Eyes remind me of this http://i.imgur.com/JEI0Rqh.jpg Read more comments