That it is a accepted place called Watawa on Long Island, NY. All you can eat sushi for $23 OMG I can now walk there right!! Is it the price that is same times of the week? If i am not mistaken it is the ...
This image with the title of "First plate of my all you can eat lunch" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Sushi . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about First plate of my all you can eat lunch
- It's actually a place called Watawa on Long Island, NY. All you can eat sushi for $23 OMG I can walk there right now!! Is it the same price all days of the week?
- If I'm not mistaken it's the same Monday thru Friday
- How does it compare to Sushi Time? I go there all the time and love it.
- I like this better, been to sushi time a few times and it didn't really do it for me like this did
- Holy cow, where is this?
- that is a lot of nigiri. I can't find a place with AYCE nigiri 🙁
- I'm surpised, I've been to many AYCE places and they've all had nigiri
- Sashimi is just the fish, nigiri is fish+rice.
- Oh ok, thanks.
- FIRST PLATE? Man, I wish I could eat that much. It's not that I'm worried about my weight or anything, it's just that my body physically cannot hold that much food.
- Needs more Unagi 😉
- Is this at Yamato?
- Went to yamato this weekend It was amazing But fack the parking situation. The whole city is permit parking only
- Would love to visit! is it in Los Angeles by any chance?
- There are no shortage of tabehoudai sushi places in and near LA, some amazing ones too. 🙂 not to mention some heartstopping good regular sushi and omakase places.
- yum yum yum
- That is so beautiful I'm just going to sit here and contemplate it quietly. Read more comments