lol your comment reminds me of the. https://youtu.be/SLADuo2BPY8 Needs bit more cheese 🙂 Nah. Japan's food culture lends it self to dishes that are really mastering. Restaurants ...
This image with the title of "From NYC, but this was seriously the best pizza I've ever had. Savoy, Tokyo." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Pizza . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about From NYC, but this was seriously the best pizza I've ever had. Savoy, Tokyo.
- lol your comment reminds me of this. https://youtu.be/SLADuo2BPY8
- Needs little more cheese 🙂
- Japan's food culture lends itself to really mastering dishes. Restaurants there tend to just pick a dish or food category and focus solely on perfecting it rather than offering a variety of choices. Same reason the world's best French pastries can be found in japan too.
- It's true. Nobody copies as well as the Japanese
- Where in Tokyo? I just started living in Japan and my other American friends here have been saying that the pizza here isn't that great. I'd like to know in case I get a real hankering for good pizza haha
- Azabu Juban - http://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1307/A130702/13036875/
- yep, that's the one.
- Most pizza there is awful. After a year though I was ok with it anyway. "Yes please, corn, seaweed, and octopus"
- Another good one is Pizza Bakka in Shibuya. Worked right around the corner and man was it good . On a somewhat related note, Junkadelic in Naka-Meguro and Sora No Ana in Numabukuro are both really good, too.
- Italian here. That looks like a southern style margherita! I'm surprised by seeing it here on reddit, let alone the fact it was cooked in Tokyo! Read more comments