really though, whenever you make an effort to eat the eggs the yolk would drip off the just board. plating: 1/10 there were none big enough, by the looks of it go Alan that is full and your own ...
This image with the title of "Full English breakfast. Hopefully I checked all the boxes. [oc][4837x3227]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Foods . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Full English breakfast. Hopefully I checked all the boxes. [oc][4837x3227]
- seriously though, when you try to eat the eggs the yolk would just drip off the board. plating: 1/10
- there were none big enough, by the looks of it
- Go full Alan and bring your own
- sigh, almost had it.
- I'm British and honestly the guy above you is just giving constructive advice. It sounds harsh, but that's just because you can't hear the helpful inflection. Also yeah, use a facking plate mate, pretentious wanker.
- I read the last bit in the same polite tone as the rest of it.
- Everybody understands that already. Captain Obvious cunt.
- Cheers mate.
- Bus wanker!!!
- Don't beat yourself up. Part of making an English fry-up and posting it online is being told that everything about it is wrong and that you've missed X Y Z. The only way to experience an authentic fry up is to buy it at a dingy Greasy Spoon that also serves frankly grotesque 'Belly Buster' challenges. The clientele needs to be exclusively construction site workers in high-viz jackets, drinking Sports Direct-sized mugs of tea with a few dying old people around mid-day eating liver & onions. There's a certain je nais se quois that trendy gastro-eateries are trying to copy, but they're inevitably fail because they can't bring themselves to allow tatty copies of the sun to remain on tables. Read more comments