Whenever the sushi cook is there they can be asked by you to make it fresh for you. Source: worked at Wegmans. Sushi chef always made me sushi that is freshand got to understand my preferences making it to my taste!) ...
This image with the title of "I love Wegmans" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Sushi . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about I love Wegmans
- Whenever the sushi chef is there you can ask them to make it fresh for you. Source: worked at Wegmans. Sushi chef always made me fresh sushi (and got to know my tastes and made it to my liking!)
- Quality of the preparation, or quality of the ingredients?
- The fish at wegmans is good in my experience but the build quality is pretty poor, the rolls tend to fall apart on me. Still a solid dinner though!
- weggies' rice is usually subpar. it might seem minor but good rice is crucial to good sushi imo.
- Agree with this so hard.
- One of the worst things about moving from NY to Los Angeles was giving up Wegmans.
- Yeah but the sheer variety here.
- Oh yeah I know, LA has some of the best sushi in the world. But Wegmans - they may not win at sushi but they facking win at everything else in life.
- Yes, yes we do. Source: I'm a chef for wegmans.
- Meh. Anything you can get at Wegman's can be bought at a restaurant or from a food truck
- NY is a state, LA is a city wegman's covers northwest NY state where everyone drives and there are very few authentic sushi bars. compared to NYC (we have a sushi bar on every block) wegmans is a sushi parody.
- whole foods sushi brah. why downvote me peasants?
- Overly expensive for what you get from what I've found.
- Based on the prices in this photo, it's only $1-2 more and they don't pump out hundreds of boxes at a time so the quality/freshness is better.
- Wegmans is life Read more comments