The picture was taken by me but it was a clients steak therefore We unfortunately do not get one. It was moderate rare however, as are 90% associated with steaks which come away off the grill for the reason that restaurant. i wont ...
This image with the title of "I was told to post these badboys here. Both dryaged for 6 weeks and both 2 pounds grilled on a gas grill." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Steak . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about I was told to post these badboys here. Both dryaged for 6 weeks and both 2 pounds grilled on a gas grill.
- I took the picture but it was a customers steak so I unfortunately don't have one. It was medium rare though, as are 90% of the steaks that come out off the grill in that restaurant.
- i wont ask you what restaurant, but will you name the city, and if its near me ill PM you for the restaurant name?
- The other 10 are boots, right?
- I figured that was implied.
- Those are two special looking steaks. If they were medium-rare on the inside, I'd consider them goddamn perfect.
- I'm not sure why OP didn't include this from his original post before he cross posted it here. http://i.imgur.com/dxFRmZH.jpg
- Damn. I want it.
- Great cuts. I guess it's a matter of taste how much charred crust one likes.
- Like a marshmallow, some like that hsit golden brown, other burnt to a crisp for whatever reason.
- Depends on the rub and seasonings I suppose.
- Isn't it a carcinogen and wise to keep the char light?
- It is, but a lot of people still like the taste regardless
- That's the way to do em. Med rare on the inside with an extra helping of carcinogens on the outside. Extra credit for the 6 weeks of dry aging. I don't have the patience.
- That's some great charring action! How did you get that on a gas grill? Read more comments