Until you reside in NYC. There's too pizza that is much to call everything the best. Fellow pizza enthusiast, what/where is your preferred in nyc? Thanks in advance! Wow that is a hard ...
This image with the title of "Just had one of the best pizzas in my life at Bino's in Rockford IL" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Pizza . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Just had one of the best pizzas in my life at Bino's in Rockford IL
- Unless you live in NYC. There's too much pizza here to call everything the best.
- Fellow pizza lover, what/where is your favorite in New York? Thanks in advance!
- Wow that's a hard question. Let's see... -Delizias on 92nd Street and 2nd Avenue -Williamsburg Pizza on South 3rd Street and Union -The original Patsy's pizza on 117th Street and 1st Avenue -Nicks Pizza on 94th and 2nd Avenue -Di Fara Pizza on East 15th and Avenue J in Brooklyn -TwoBros Pizza on Saint Marks Place between 3rd Avenue and 2nd Avenue (This place isn't exactly great but it's my favorite place for a Dollar Slice) This is just my personal list. Ask any other New Yorker and they'll give you their own.
- Hey, that's why I asked! I copied and pasted this and will have to take a look. Appreciate you taking the time.
- Has Patsy's rebound? Because last I checked, they were gradually spiralling down to shit.
- The ones down on the upper east side are eh but the one up on 117th is still as good as it was in the '30s with its coal oven
- Duly noted. Next time I'm in NY, I'll be sure to stop by.
- Di Faras is my favorite.
- CHI-TOWN 4 LIFE
- 815 checking in. Lino's?
- Damn straight. I personally vote for Primos. And don't forget Ginger Lynn in the list of Rockford things. Read more comments