I would like to continue a date with that pizza. And then fack it I literally want to fack that pizza. I'd like to have sax along with it (just in case anyone wasn't clear) So dense.... So ...
This image with the title of "Last Nights Homemade Garlic Crusted Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Pizza . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Last Nights Homemade Garlic Crusted Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza
- I want to go on a date with that pizza.
- And then fack it
- I literally want to fack that pizza. I want to have sax with it (in case anyone was not clear)
- So thick.... So beautiful
- That looks incredible... Care to share your dough recipe and method?
- Here is the recipe I use for my crust: http://feelingfoodish.com/the-best-new-york-style-pizza-dough/
- am going to try that this week. I can't get my crust to do that...
- I got to the very end and noticed that he uses parchment paper and a baking steel? Wouldn't that melt the paper? Not sure what the heat max is.
- OK, so this post is really old, but I was going through my saved posts and had to ask... what was your cooking method here? Your pizza looks 1000x better than the recipe pic. Did you follow it to a 'T'? Did you use a stone or a steel plate? What kind? Thanks, and amazing looking pizza!
- Yeah, I follow that crust recipe to a T, although I do add some garlic powder to the flour. On the cooking method, I use a stone, which I heat up for an hour (including warmup time) to 515. Read more comments