We have actually heard that and can not wait to check it out after Thanksgiving. 🙂 You kids ever hear of a omelet that is thanksgiving? Eggs, turkey, bacon, oven crisped stuffing. Amazing. @__@ Edit: lettering. ...
This image with the title of "Leftover Mashed Potatoes + Waffle Iron= Waffle fries!" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Food Hacks . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Leftover Mashed Potatoes + Waffle Iron= Waffle fries!
- I have heard that and can't wait to try it after Thanksgiving. 🙂
- You kids ever hear of a thanksgiving omelet? Eggs, turkey, bacon, oven crisped stuffing. Mind blowing. @__@ Edit: lettering.
- Would you say it was a strike?
- Living up to your name I see.
- You just blew my mind
- This. Changes. Everything. Good thing Thanksgiving is right around the corner...now to get a waffle iron!
- Yeah, we did a pot luck at work where someone made stuffing waffles, I must have pounded 2 or 3 of those things back. Incredible.
- What made you come up with this idea? I need to understand your thought process.
- Okay, exactly how well-stocked is your liquor cabinet? Because that will affect the answer.
- Liquor cabinet- for proof : Imgur
- Foam cups for when you leanin' boaaa
- Actually they're for my Christmulekwanzikanikah party when I make mulled cider with the Jamestown Spiced wine you see there. Warm, alcoholic, and amazing.
- Every winter my buddy and I pick a cold night (not many here in Phoenix) and get drunk on mead. It fills our bellies with warmth and the air with laughter.
- I'd be a lot warmer and a lot happier with a belly full of mead.
- Christmulekwanzikanikah I think that's so great. Care to break it down for me?
- Christmas, Yule, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah. I prefer my mom's way of saying it. 'Chrismahanakwanzakulstice.' Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Yule, Solstice.
- Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Yule. I think I was debating adding an us at the end for Festivus, but it didn't sound as fantastic. Read more comments