We never knew that one sandwich is called a Rachel. I actually don't like sauerkraut. Rachel is my girl. I call it a Rachel whether it's pastrami in place of corned beef too, but i love your ...
This image with the title of "Look at this Reuben sandwich. Please?" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Sandwiches . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Look at this Reuben sandwich. Please?
- I never knew that particular sandwich is called a Rachel. I don't like sauerkraut. Rachel is my girl.
- I usually call it a Rachel if it's pastrami instead of corned beef too, but I like your definition better. I think it provides a starker distinction.
- This is the best subreddit.
- My bad---I meant the sauerkraut, I agree with you,-----still can't get over typing slaw instead of kraut!
- I want to say sauerkraut is technically a kind of slaw since it's diced cabbage with some kind of vinegar-based dressing, but at best it's a nitpick, no worries.
- To be totally accurate, sauerkraut is more closely related to pickles than slaw, as the sour doesn't come from a dressing, but from a salt pickling brine. It's a bacterial thing. edit: speaking of nitpicking... lol
- Sauerkraut is actually fermented cabbage not just cabbage in a dressing.
- For me this is the defining factor of a well made Reuben.
- Gotta melt that cheese dude.
- /drool That's the sandwich that got me into sandwiches.
- Look at it. Read more comments