Hmm... cucumber kimchi - we shall do this thing. No kimchi?!? No seeds that are sesame!? There is a spoonful that is scant of beneath the beef, the last of a batch I caramelized for the next meal. ...
This image with the title of "Mmm... Korean beef bbq (bulgogi) with sriracha and spiced mayo" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Sandwiches . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Mmm... Korean beef bbq (bulgogi) with sriracha and spiced mayo
- Hmm... cucumber kimchi - I will do this thing.
- No kimchi?!? No sesame seeds?!?
- There is a scant spoonful of kimchi under the beef, the last of a batch I caramelized for another dish. I was in such a hungryhurry I forgot the seeds, and nearly forgot to take the photo.
- Fair excuse!
- hungryhurry This is a perfectly cromulent word.
- wow im sitting here salivating. how does the mayo add to the flavor? I'd think it interfere with the beef/sriracha combo?
- It works well, I used some of the toppings left over from this recipe.
- Dude.. Mayo + Sririacha is glorious.
- This looks fantastic. Got any recommendations for bulgogi cooking? I've never tried my hand at it and would like to.
- Good meat (rib eye is traditional) sliced razor thin and marinaded overnight in: 1 small yellow onion, diced; 3 cloves garlic, minced; 2 tablespoons sugar; 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger; 7 tablespoons soy sauce; 1 tablespoon white vinegar; 1 teaspoon sesame oil (per lb of beef) -- smoking hot grill or skillet, cook in small batches, you want some caramelization of the meat.
- Thanks! I know what I'm doing this weekend! Read more comments