Nice. dough recipe? I made the decision to make use of this dough that is nifty (Bing this ---> Lehmann Pizza Dough Calculating Tool). I really forgot the precise percentages I used, I should've saved the ...
This image with the title of "My best homemade pizza. Dough from scratch, tomatoes for sauce straight from the front lawn." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Pizza . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about My best homemade pizza. Dough from scratch, tomatoes for sauce straight from the front lawn.
- Nice. dough recipe?
- I decided to use this nifty dough calculator (Google this ---> Lehmann Pizza Dough Calculating Tool). I actually forgot the exact percentages I used, I should've saved the percentages but I know that I did something around 2.2% sugar. Everything else I tried to use the standard New York style percentages (they are recommended on the calculator).
- Thanks! I'm gonna try it.
- Looks perfect! What did you use for cheese?
- Cheese was straight from the front lawn. Just found it there, somebody must have dropped it.
- oh that made my day, thank you!
- This killed me lol.
- The lawn was composed of oregano to boot.
- Hood cheese hits a new level
- That base recipe isn't public is it? That's the next thing I need to improve for my pizzas
- That to me is absolutely perfect. I'd pay for that in a restaurant. Recipe? Read more comments