Yup, it is a line that is fine. Did not wish to overdo it. The length of time did you allow the dough rise? (presuming you punched it and rinsed and duplicated) When we mix the dough I leave it every day and night. ...
This image with the title of "[OC] Pan Pizza cooked in a cast iron skillet." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Pizza . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about [OC] Pan Pizza cooked in a cast iron skillet.
- Yup, it's a fine line. Didn't want to over do it.
- How long did you let the dough rise? (Assuming you punched it and rinsed and repeated)
- Once I mix the dough I leave it for 24 hours. You could use it after waiting 8 hours approximately, but I just make it the night before. I take it out of the bowl, make it round, put it into an oiled skillet, press it down to the edges and leave it for an hour or two.
- Thanks for the tip! Been craving some deep dish lately 😉 nice work!
- Nice job! I noticed your pepperoni are flat instead of curled and crisped and it reminded me of an article of Kenji's regarding the mystery of curly pepperoni. His conclusion appeared to be ... For the cup-iest pepperoni, get natural casing, and slice it medium-thick. - Serious Eats Pizza Lab It looks like yours may be slightly thicker than optimal for best curling. If curled pepperoni is your thing, of course. 🙂
- Thanks for your comments. I do like a thicker cut of pepperoni, just doesn't look as good. Pearls of wisdom from Kenji!
- HELLOOOO NURSE!
- Umm, wha? 😉
- Its from a tv show called Animaniacs
- Oh, ok.
- Exemplary. I don't think you needed any more time on it. Read more comments