Thanks!!! Destroyed my stomach searching at it. Now we need sushi fix How is this even feasible you do not consume sushi at your personal wedding? It's most likely all that I would have consumed, ...
This image with the title of "One of the boats from my wedding. I wish I was able to actually try it but our guests said it was great!" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Sushi . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about One of the boats from my wedding. I wish I was able to actually try it but our guests said it was great!
- Destroyed my stomach looking at it. Now I need sushi fix
- How is this even possible that you don't eat sushi at your own wedding? It's probably all that I would have eaten, with a nice bottle of sake.
- I was taking post ceremony pictures and this was served at the cocktail reception. By the time we made it back it was gone haha
- And that is one of the reasons why we took pictured BEFORE the ceremony on my wedding day.
- haha things I wish I would have known then
- Loved my caterer, they had a dedicated waitress who was at our beck and call, so we sent her to get all the cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres for us during our pictures
- Well, I hope you went out and got some during your honeymoon. 🙂
- I hate weddings, but I wish I had gone to yours.
- Is this one of those Facebook leaks where I go: "Oh, why couldn't you taste it?".
- well my wife and I were stuck taking pictures and the boats were cleared out by the time we got to the cocktail reception. :/
- Nobody saved some for you guys? Invite new people for your anniversary.
- haha good call!!! We did get to try everything for the original tasting just not at the wedding itself
- Glad to hear you at least got a taste.
- I have a feeling it'd be rather expensive to cater a sushi reception :p
- Yep it was not the cheapest but my mother in law insisted so why not haha
- Lol, well there ya go. Read more comments