There have been a couple that is only left in the container. It expanded considerably lol Is there a difference from whipped? Or is this another silly thing that is british? Whipped cream is exactly what ...
This image with the title of "Only had a little whipping cream left and didn't want to dirty a dish. Best idea I ever had :)" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Food Hacks . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Only had a little whipping cream left and didn't want to dirty a dish. Best idea I ever had 🙂
- There were a only couple ounces left in the container. It expanded considerably lol
- Is there a difference from whipped? Or is this another silly british thing?
- Whipped cream is what you get after you whip whipping cream 🙂
- i think he's asking how different it seems from whipping. i share the following question for you OP, did you just shake the container of heavy cream, or did you beat it up with a wisk?
- Electric whisk. Shaking it would have probably ended with whipping cream all over the kitchen since the carton was already open (and mostly empty) and it would've been hard to get a good tight seal.
- So, err, let me see if I understand this correctly. You didn't want to dirty a dish but used an electric whisk. Which then needed washing. Right? 😛
- OP would have had to dirty the electric whisk regardless of whether s/he used a new bowl or the whipping cream carton to hold the whipping cream.
- Right. He would have had to dirty a whisk plus a dish.
- Ok, so it's not a perfect plan. But I reduced the number of dishes needing to be washed by 50% 🙂
- Your question is really absurd. Please don't tell me you've never whipped cream, but instead only used those horrid cans or something...
- Looks at his can of horrid whipped cream sobs Puts the can of horrid whipped cream in his mouth and sprays
- some of us like those horrid cans.
- Those horrid cans taste delicious.. Not the cans, the contents.
- mine comes in a fancy plastic tub.
- Ah, but then what do you do with the left over strawberry butts? Please don't tell me you eat them like a barbarian.
- This is the best idea you've ever had? Cutting a container in half? Read more comments