If just you knew just how much We hate you for not sharing some of that breakfast that is delicious me. Well, relish in the fact that they probably took a days that are few my entire life! My great uncle ...
This image with the title of "Saturday Morning Suicide. No sous vide, no reverse sear. Ordinary gas grill." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Steak . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Saturday Morning Suicide. No sous vide, no reverse sear. Ordinary gas grill.
- If only you knew how much I hate you for not sharing some of that delicious breakfast with me.
- Well, relish in the fact that they probably took a few days off my life!
- My great uncle ate steak and 2 huge pieces of bread fried in the steak grease every day of his life; he lived to be 103. Also drank 6-9 huge glasses of tea so sweet it tasted like sugar. Don't be so sure.
- Your great uncle ate well! I too love sweet, sweet tea.
- lulz no bacon? u must be some kind of woman.
- I had a yoga class and a mani/pedi scheduled later in the day, then tea with the girls...didn't want a heavy breaky!
- Slowly killing myself by heavy, not so healthy breakfast and it's long term effects on my health
- That breakfast is a lot more healthy than you think it is. Just don't eat the toast...
- Gotta have my sourdough toast!
- Yeah, actually it's not. Cholesterol out the frame.
- Dietary cholesterol ? blood cholesterol . I eat steak & eggs (& butter & cheese etc. etc.) all the time and my cholesterol is great.
- Most of that cholesterol is in the barely cooked yolk and the rare middle of the steak and therefore way better than some deep fried chiterlings for example.
- Yeah sounds good. Let me cook some deep fried shiterlings for breakfast on a Saturday and I'll get back to you.
- Oh I thought it was Sunday my mistake In that case, how about bacon. I heard it has extra good stuff like nitrates and nitrites. Also, gtfo out of r/steak with that attitude
- Hey man, why don't you go work on a refrigerator? By the way, steak has a lot of cholesterol. If that hurts your feelings, I'm sorry.
- And there's absolutely wrong with that The Cholesterol that is Do you even paleo bro?
- About what I did today as it was such a great meal. Read more comments