Having resided in NY all my entire life it took me a little while adjust fully to a few of the pizza that is ludicrous down south and away west. It is possible to get slices like this on Bourbon St for ~$2. Where we live, ...
This image with the title of "Sometimes, you just need greasy $1 slices in NYC at 3 AM." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Pizza . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Sometimes, you just need greasy $1 slices in NYC at 3 AM.
- Having lived in NY all my life it took me a while to adjust to some of the ludicrous pizza prices down south and out west.
- You can get slices like this on Bourbon St for ~$2. Where I live, two or so hours away, they're ~$5.
- That is weird...how everything else in the quarter is way pricier. But that pizza. And big uss beers.
- NYC has pretty ludicrous prices. Find a dollar pizza is rare.
- They are seriously all over the place these days.
- You clearly haven't been to NYC in a while, there's a dollar slice place every 5 blocks. Finding a good one is rare, though. I recommend the one on 23rd and 6th.
- I've been living in NYC for 16 years. I don't live in Manhattan though. and I rarely go unless with some friends or family. Thanks for the tip though.
- I know this is months late, but there's a place on 14th and 1st called Vinnie Vincenz that has undoubtedly the best dollar slice in Manhattan.
- Usually only shitty pizza places after clubs have dollar slices.
- nah not always, you just gotta find them. There's a dollar pizza place near my college and they have pretty good pizza. They offer two slices and a soda can for $2.50, what's not to like?
- I dunno I grew up in and still live in Brooklyn and any decent pizzeria is like 2-3$ a slice now. Read more comments