$10.46 I actually enjoyed the shell that is soft ones they will have I like it all Tripple Sashimi all the way in which! It is exactly about the Spicy tuna Where in Sac ...
This image with the title of "Spicy tuna Sushi Burrito. Wrap N' Roll, Sacramento, California." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Sushi . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Spicy tuna Sushi Burrito. Wrap N' Roll, Sacramento, California.
- I really enjoyed the soft shell crab ones they have
- I love it all
- Tripple Sashimi all the way!
- It's all about the Spicy tuna
- Where in Sac is this? I'll have to check it out!
- Midtown. Approximately 19 and L
- Also in Elk Grove on the Laguna side, that one is the original.
- It's next to the Ginger Elizabeth chocolate store I think?
- I read that as, "where the sack is that?"
- That's what it is.
- It's as if someone took all the elegancy,minimalism, and the principle to enhance flavours to their fullest in a single mouthpiece of sushi, threw it out the window, and wrapped it in nori.
- I haven't seen it served like this before I am intrigued. Thank you for this.
- furiously scribbles and adds this to the long list of food I'll eat in California
- i reccomend it a lot
- There is a sushi burrito place in Philly for any east coasters! Hai Street Kitchen! SO good. Read more comments