that is very good. Personal preference that is aesthetic i might have used less cucumber at the edges and had more rice i had a fairly big cucumber at the time, therefore there was actually no option in the event that you ...
This image with the title of "Sushi Art by chefs at Morimoto Waikiki" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Sushi . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Sushi Art by chefs at Morimoto Waikiki
- that's pretty good. personal aesthetic preference, i would have used less cucumber at the edges and had more rice
- i had a pretty big cucumber at the time, so there was really no choice if you mean to compare my version with the picture posted lol
- wow, thats pretty awesome I wonder if thats pineapple or raddish with the tuna.
- it looks too glossy to be egg, I work with egg sushi everyday.
- Not a single downvote. Fellow sushi lovers. Behold! The perfect post.
- Checkmate atheists! Amirite guyyiissszzz?
- Sushi mosaic! Nice.
- I've been to the one in Philly. Now I have to go back and order some of this.
- how is it? i mean the restaurant overall? i might get a chance to go next month and this place is definitely on my to-do list. mind giving a mini review? like price, quality, service, menu, value, ambiance, etc? thanks.
- I've been to the one in Philly a couple times. There's always omakase on the menu at a couple different price levels, which includes sushi and non-sushi dishes. I believe the price points were $80, $120 and up. Personally, I think the sushi is the star there, but there were a few other stand out things I've had there. Notably a scallop ceviche and a tuna tartare. I will say that the first time I was there, was about a year after opening, and I feel it's slipped just a little bit in this last time we went. I didn't know it at the time, but he'd just opened the Hawaii and California locations, so it's possible things were getting stretched thin. I don't want to be too harsh though, it's great stuff. Philly Menu
- Nice! Used to eat there now-and-again when I lived in Hawaii. Loved the freshness of the fish (sushi) and the foie gras chawan mushi. Read more comments