Lime in hair compared to hairspray. Ah, nostaligia. Be nevertheless, my heart. wat It is a stereotype. Like black people and chicken that is watermelons/fried. Mexicans put lime in everything. ...
This image with the title of "Tacos de bistec, Mexico City. [960 x 717]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Foods . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Tacos de bistec, Mexico City. [960 x 717]
- Lime in hair as opposed to hairspray. Ah, nostaligia. Be still, my heart.
- It's a stereotype. Like black people and watermelons/fried chicken. Mexicans put lime in everything. At least that's what I've been told.
- Aint nothin wrong with it though.
- It's totally normal to get half a lime when ordering a single taco at most of the taquerias I frequent in Texas. A couple years ago there was a bad crop or something happened that caused the price of limes to spike. People were legitimately worried. Lime prices and their affect on local businesses made it on the news a few times.
- limes are actually one of the most volitile produce commodities. Most of the year you can get a case (about 200 limes) for 17-18 bucks. Little over a year or so ago limes went to 130 a case. We actually just came out of another recent bad lime market but it wasn't as severe.
- I need more lime market news in my life.
- The intricacies of the lime market is truly a whole world I had never even thought of before. Truly a mind-bottler.
- Salt and lime at times.
- nothing wrong with watermelon either.
- Yes it is. My parents were born in Mexico City. I was born in LA County. They like to joke between themselves that I "hate" lime because I refuse to put it on virtually everything. They always say I'm exaggerating. One time when we were visiting the capital and we were in a large supermarket I asked them to find me a jar of Mayonnaise without lime. They couldn't. I shut them up. __^ Read more comments