the main element is having a vienna beef dog that is hot they're really the best I always took Viennas for granted when I grew up in Chicago. Now I live in Minnesota, and the dogs that are hot facking garbage. ...
This image with the title of "The humble Chicago-style hotdog, fresh from Wrigley Field." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Sandwiches . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about The humble Chicago-style hotdog, fresh from Wrigley Field.
- the key is having a vienna beef hot dog, they're really the best
- I always took Viennas for granted when I grew up in Chicago. Now I live in Minnesota, and the hot dogs are facking garbage. And dont even get me started with these uss clowns who put ketchup on their dogs.
- Maybe they put ketchup on them because they taste like garbage.
- Same exact story here
- The HP Pavilion in San Jose has a pretty authentic Chicago Dog. If anyone was wondering...or whatever.
- Sure just pick up one of these.
- Damn .
- I'm so glad may-mays exist to illustrate how I feel.
- I care. Now I can get one at the game tomorrow. Go Sharks!
- Last time I was there it was by section 219. CHOMP! Read more comments