We'm split on this remark, I love pretzel buns but it will here seem inappropriate. What would you suggest? Pita bread. Big, soft pita bread. With tzatiki, garlic and sauce that is hot. ...
This image with the title of "This poor shawarma sandwich I made didn't get much love on r/food" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Sandwiches . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about This poor shawarma sandwich I made didn't get much love on r/food
- I'm split on this comment, I really love pretzel buns but it does seem inappropriate here. What would you suggest?
- Pita bread. Big, soft pita bread. With tzatiki, garlic and hot sauce.
- Man I'm down for that. Fluffy pita bread is the tops.
- A friend of mine makes shawarma in crepes, it is a thing of beauty
- I... wanna try this now.
- I love them too, but it's way off base for shawarma
- I really wanted a shawarma like a burger. Maybe another bun type?
- french bread. It's how they do it in france and vietnam.
- How about a brizzolio bun, toasted with olive oil? Maybe a yeasty onion bun if the dough was light enough.
- YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH. I... I'm sorry. You're right, I just love pretzel buns.
- Not enough melted cheese or bacon to satisfy their gutter palates. Read more comments