Once I get right back from class & the gymnasium I'll post it! We'll respond to this therefore a notification is got by you reply Sorry for the wait! This recipe was used by me, but i did not have apricots therefore I ...
This image with the title of "Tofu & chickpea curry: how I fix bad days" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Vegan Food . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Tofu & chickpea curry: how I fix bad days
- When I get back from class & the gym I'll post it! I'll reply to this so you get a notification
- Sorry for the wait! I used this recipe, but I didn't have any apricots so I went without and it was still so good. I just added a little less salt since I had less sweet ingredients to counter.
- How do you cook your tofu? Maybe this is a stupid question, but I tend to get lazy and not use it if it means I need to use a skillet or an oven. Most lazy-day meals I don't use those. I'll be using a rice cooker and/or a microwave. Any ideas, or is that asking too much for good and laziness?
- So i don't know any ways to cook tofu in a microwave, but this curry is so easy to make if you just pull out the skillet. For the tofu I just press extra firm tofu for 20ish minutes, then dump it into the curry when I add the coconut milk. Sorry this isn't much help- but trust me this curry is worth it! I'll post the recipe from Pinterest when I get on my computer tomorrow.
- Thanks, and I kinda figured that would be the answer :-p (the no magic shortcut bit) Have you tried freezing the tofu? When I have the time and appliances I've found great results with the tofu texture by freezing it, defrosting it, cutting it into whatever sizes, boiling it, and then using it as I would normally use firm tofu. I've had omnivore friends who swear how terrible tofu is genuinely like it using that method.
- I've heard about this method but I've always been too lazy to go through with it- I'll have to try though! Next time. Read more comments