It had been a fluke that must be cheated. These were delicious. They might never happen again... Came here to say this. Those are two words I haven't heard in a time that is long. ...
This image with the title of "Turn leftover breadsticks into French toast nuggets!" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Food Hacks . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Turn leftover breadsticks into French toast nuggets!
- It was a fluke that needed to be taken advantage of. These were delicious. They may never happen again...
- Came here to say this. Those are two words I haven't heard in a long time.
- Just brought home a couple hundred breadsticks left over from a fundraiser. You have just planned thanksgiving breakfast for me, thank you.
- Do the same thing to diced up leftover pizza (letting it soak for ~5min before cooking), add a bit of shredded cheese instead of cinnamon and sugar. You can thank me later.
- Soak it in... eggs?
- Yep! I usually take 1 slice of pizza and dice it up, add 2 eggs, a splash of milk, and some shredded cheese. Stir and let soak for 5-10 mins, then cook it in a pan like scrambled eggs.
- So...what if they're covered in cheese/italian herbs/garlic, like most of them are?
- Savoury french toast...its a revelation. When you dip the bread in egg, just add some salt & pepper and then once cooking spread grated cheese on one side. It may be better than sweet french toast, but I am biased as I grew up with the savoury - sweet french toast is not much of a thing here.
- Is that like leftover crack?
- r/unlimitedbreadsticks would have a field day with this Read more comments