Haha, that's mustard 😀 To be truthful, I shiver at the thought of eating veggie sausages with peanut butter... that sounds actually strange. It is store purchased kraut, nonetheless I always let it simmer for an ...
This image with the title of "Vegan german food! Bratwurst with sauerkraut and spooky fries." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Vegan Food . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Vegan german food! Bratwurst with sauerkraut and spooky fries.
- Haha, that's mustard 😀 To be honest, I shiver at the thought of eating veggie sausages with peanut butter... that sounds really strange. It is store bought kraut, however I always let it simmer for an hour with veggie broth and caramelised chopped onions. It gives the kraut a nicer texture and it's also a bit less sour this way.
- If it's not pasteurized, eat it raw. Get some probiotics.
- Not the biggest fan of raw food to be honest.
- This. You shouldn't heat/cook "fresh" fermented foods as it kills the probiotics =(
- Looks delicious! What brand of vegetarian sausage is that?
- The brand is called "meetlyke". It tasted so real, I had trouble eating it 😀
- Gosh, I love me some sauerkraut! Read more comments