Yup! I used this as my guide , but seasoned them with things we already had in my kitchen (cayenne pepper and dried herbs and such). Ended up much better than I was anticipating! Therefore jealous! ...
This image with the title of "Vegan Sunday Lunch! (Sausages and Sweet Potato Mash)" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Vegan Food . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Vegan Sunday Lunch! (Sausages and Sweet Potato Mash)
- Yup! I used this as my guide , but seasoned them with things I already had in my kitchen (cayenne pepper and dried herbs and such). Turned out much better than I was expecting!
- So jealous!
- May i suggest some roast potatoes? these are amazing.
- Ooh, yum; gotta love roasted garlic! Thanks for the link! Still, there's something about bangers that requires mash..!
- And thanks for the sausage link - i thought they were linda mcartney sausages at first from your pic! What gravy did you use? Was that a mix or homemade?
- There is a bit of a resemblance! Mine were spicier though... om nom nom. But nope, afraid the gravy was ordinary ol' Bisto onion gravy! After the faff of the sausages I was looking for something easy...
- can't complain, that is some tasty gravy mix! Read more comments