Additionally place that is good get sushi grade seafood I nevertheless have actually yet to go here. I have gone to Dekalb Farmer's marketplace, but I heard Buford has far better costs on meat. Is this true? Yeah good ...
This image with the title of "What $11 gets you at Buford Hwy Farmer's Market in Atlanta, GA" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Sushi . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about What $11 gets you at Buford Hwy Farmer's Market in Atlanta, GA
- Also good place to get sushi grade fish
- I still have yet to go there. I've been to Dekalb Farmer's Market, but I heard Buford has much better prices on meat. Is this true?
- Yeah good pricing for the whole store, plus stuff I can't find at other Asian/European Markets.
- Guess I need to head in there!
- You definitely should go with someone else though. Because reasons. It's the law.
- Well, if it's a law, I guess I don't want to be a criminal! Now, if I only knew someone in the area....
- shifty eyes intensify
- Get a room, you two
- Holy shit. I work right next to there. I know where I'm going Monday.
- That's actually damn good for $11, here in toronto we barely get half of that for the same price
- I was going to disagree... but I find most places in Toronto lack meals that include maki and nigiri. I know a couple decent sushi lunch specials in the city, but they include 12-18 pieces + soup/salad for $7-9 (pre-tax). I would definitely pay $11 for 24 pieces...
- Almost bought this the other day when I was there. For $8 I think you get everything below that top row. Love that place.
- I want to point out that I don't know why the guy added the extra spicy tuna roll, but he did. Normally it's just the nigri and California, but they didn't have this tray out, so I asked nicely if he could make it, and it came with the spicy tuna roll too.
- I was there Wednesday and they had a tray with the 2x spicy tuna rolls as well. I spent like 5 minutes trying to decide to take it home lol. Looks pretty similar to the one you got, no california rolls.
- That's a really good value. BRB, moving to Atlanta.
- That looks amazing and I love Buford Farmers Market! I kind of wish I could live there.
- Wow, I've even been inside but have never seen that. I'll definitely check it out again soon Read more comments