I've never had access to a bread toaster. Have actually always had a toaster range, best appliance that is small. I'm pretty certain my gf has a toaster oven which includesn't been utilized in 2 years. its likely to ...
This image with the title of "You know that grilled cheese food hack...." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Food Hacks . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about You know that grilled cheese food hack....
- I've never had access to a bread toaster. Have always had a toaster oven, best small appliance ever.
- I'm pretty sure my gf has a toaster oven that hasn't been used in 2 years. its going to get plenty of use now.
- My toaster oven is my favorite kitchen item. If you're willing to wait an extra 5 minutes, anything you can put into a microwave (except soup or other liquidy things) can be made so much better in a toaster oven.
- Get a ceramic soup bowl. Only way to make good French onion soup.
- I'm sure it works, but I can't see how it would be worth the extra time. I know nothing about good French onion soup.
- You have a piece of toasted bread and cheese placed on top, then it's baked. I don't eat it often, but the ability to buy a dollar can of soup and using hsit I already have versus paying 5 bucks at a restaurant is pretty nice. Plus, the bowl itself only cost like three bucks anyway.
- Sounds incredible!
- It is! I can't remember the exact cheese it's supposed to use, but as long as it isn't too sharp it all tastes great.
- it's true. I haven't had a microwave or normal bread toaster for the last three years, just my $20 toaster oven. it works for everything... it just takes a bit longer.
- This is not applicable to frozen items either. But, damn you to Detroit if you think I'm going to eat a microwaved chicken pot pie!
- I put frozen burritos into mine all the time. Works perfectly.
- What toaster oven do you own that can cook a frozen burrito with just 5 minutes extra than a microwave could? Seriously, if you have one that can do that I want to buy one. Also, what size burrito are we talking?
- I didn't say everything took just 5 minutes more... frozen burritos take 15 minutes more.
- Okay. I guess I just took you saying "anything" to heart and was excited about super efficient toaster ovens.
- Yeah ok mister rich guy.
- You caught me. I splurged and spent 25 so it would have the light inside.
- But having the light inside will generate extra heat which may negatively affect the end result of whatever you're cooking. Damn it man, I know you're better than this. Read more comments